NEW HOME PAGE Forums General SBIR/STTR Question Forum Can I change the company entity for Phase 2 application

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ann
    Participant

For some reason, we want to change to Phase 2 as a different Small Business Entity, is that OK?

Leisa@EGC

Yes, this is possible. It is important that you discuss this with your program officer.

fedreghelp
    Participant

Although I am logged in I am unable to post a new question so I am putting the question here: For an NIH SBIR application is a separate equipment document REQUIRED or can I place the information in the facilities document and not upload a separate equipment document?

Leisa@EGC

Thank you for your question. Many people combine their Facilities and Equipment documents into one and upload that document to the Facilities line in ASSIST without a problem. In ASSIST, the Facilities line requires a document to be uploaded, whereas the Equipment line does not require an uploaded document. However, the SBIR/STTR instructions state that both the Facilities and Equipment documents are required (https://grants.nih.gov/grants/how-to-apply-application-guide/forms-h/sbir-sttr-forms-h.pdf). However, I have not been able to find any NIH instructions that state that the Facilities and Equipment documents can be combined, even though most people do it without problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.