You will need biosketches for consultants. Here is the instruction and template from NIH:
The facility and resource information is usually placed in an individual section, named as “Facilities and Resouces” and you will be able to upload this during submission.
Regarding the leadership plan, here is an example for you from NIH:
You will need to talk about roles/areas of responsibility of the PIs, including
• Fiscal and management coordination
• Process for making decisions on scientific direction and allocation of resources
• Data sharing and communication among investigators
• Publication and intellectual property (if needed) policies
• Procedures for resolving conflicts
Yes, you can work with such a company. They do not need to be US citizens. Permanent residents and people with legal working visas will be fine too.